Pre-Charge Representation During A White Collar Crime Investigation
Contact a defense attorney immediately - and before you speak with law enforcement if:
- You know you are being investigated for a financial crime
- You were served with a search warrant for your computer, private financial files, office or home office files in a white collar crimes investigation
- You received a subpoena for documents related to alleged financial fraud
- You have been summoned to testify before a grand jury in connection with a white collar crimes investigation
At Roberts Law Group, PLLC, our attorneys have more than 45 years combined experience defending individuals facing white collar crime charges. If you are under investigation for some form of financial fraud, contact our firm online or at 800-511-7869 for a free, confidential consultation.
Are You Being Investigated For A Crime By The FBI? The SEC? The IRS?
White collar crimes can come in a variety of forms. The financial crime that you are accused of committing will determine what state or federal agency is conducting the investigation. Regardless of who is asking the questions, requesting the documents or otherwise delving into your personal or business financial transactions, you should not postpone exercising your right to legal representation.
Our white collar crime criminal defense attorneys, if contacted during the investigation, can help limit the scope of documents that investigators are able to obtain through a search warrant or subpoena. We can represent you in any interactions with law enforcement, including stopping them from contacting you directly while at work or at home. Once you are represented by an attorney, police cannot question you without your attorney present.
We can prepare you for testifying before the grand jury if you are summoned by order of the District Court judge. If the grand jury returns an indictment, we can continue to serve as your defense lawyer as you face the criminal justice process.
Roberts Law Group, PLLC, Has The Experience To Help You
As in many things in life, the best defense is a good offense. Our team of defense lawyers are prepared to represent you at any stage of a criminal investigation - but the sooner you call us and engage our representation, the better.
At Roberts Law Group, PLLC, in Charlotte, our lead Charlotte white collar criminal defense attorney, Patrick Roberts, is a graduate of the "White Collar Criminal Defense College" at Stetson University. He received extensive advanced training on issues such as:
- Making presentations to the Government in the form of proffers.
- Navigating the ethical dilemmas a client may face such as retention of his or her clientele.
- The efficient manner in which to oversee the search of our client's records and related documentation.
- The parallel proceedings with professional organizations resulting from an allegation of committing a white collar crime.
- The most effective manner to represent not just large corporations but also the small corporation or individual.
- Effective trial preparation and jury selection.
- Conducting our own investigation, separate and apart from the respective government agency.
Involvement From The Beginning Means More Effective Representation
Allowing a lawyer from our Charlotte office to protect your rights as soon as a criminal investigation begins improves your chances of avoiding white collar crime charges. Contact our firm online or at 800-511-7869 to meet with a defense lawyer from Roberts Law Group, PLLC, today.