What Our Clients Are Saying
From A Charlotte, North Carolina Criminal Defense Law Firm
There are three situations in which everyone should seek out the advice of an experienced North Carolina criminal defense attorney:
- You were arrested
- You have been charged with a crime
- You are being investigated by a local, state or federal agency, such as the FBI
The difference between walking away or spending time in prison often rests on the quality of your legal representation. At Roberts Law Group, PLLC, we have over 45 years of combined experience fighting for the rights of individuals charged with a crime throughout North Carolina; contact our Charlotte law firm today.
In North Carolina, Second Chances Do Exist
Anxiety. Uncertainty. Questions. And more questions. When you are forced into the criminal justice system after an arrest, we understand that one legal problem can feel like it has taken over and affected your whole life.
At Roberts Law Group, PLLC, we represent individuals throughout Mecklenburg County and surrounding areas who deserve a second chance. Call today to discuss your options with a lawyer if you are facing charges for:
- Federal crimes, such as conspiracy, drug crimes, felon in possession of a weapon or fraud
- White collar crimes, such as larceny, embezzlement, fraud or tax evasion
- Drunk driving offenses, such as DWI, habitual DWI or license revocation issues
- Drug crimes, such as possession, possession with intent to sell, manufacturing and trafficking in a controlled substance such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin or prescription medication
- Sex crimes, such as possession of child pornography, online solicitation of a minor, sexual assault, statutory rape or prostitution
A criminal conviction can dramatically change your future; put our experience on your side when you are up against the North Carolina criminal justice system.
Why Should You Trust Robert Law Group When You're Facing Criminal Charges?
The first answer is our reputation for achieving successful results in difficult cases. We also:
- Have over 45 years of combined legal experience, including extensive courtroom and trial work
- Have a former North Carolina prosecutor on your team
- Have a former District Court Judge on your team
- Have a SuperLawyers "Rising Star" on your team
- Are led by a top-rated attorney according to AVVO (10/10 - Superb)
- Have obtained an "A" rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Are committed to improving the service we provide our criminal defense clients through membership in the National College for DWI Defense and as a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Have helped "write the book" on DWI defense and sex crimes defense
If you are still unsure if we are the right law firm for you, take a look at what some of our past clients have to say about their experience with Roberts Law Group, PLLC. Or call us. We offer a free consultation to anyone facing criminal charges in Charlotte or the surrounding area.
Just Down The Street From The Courthouse, In The Square
From our office in Uptown Charlotte, near the corner of Trade and Tryon, we provide effective and aggressive defense for those being investigated for or charged with a crime in North Carolina. Call today or e-mail or our firm to schedule your free, confidential consultation.